Thursday, May 5, 2016

Teacher's Appreciation Week


"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts."~ C.S. Lewis
Becoming a teacher was one of the best decisions I ever made.  I know that sometimes we do not feel appreciated on a daily basis.  Everyday we are reminded that we are underpaid and overworked, but the ability to help a child reach their dream is the best.   My my former students love to see me in the hallways.  They greet me daily and their parents Thank me!  It makes me feel awesome!

So I wanted to suggest some of my favorite children's books about educators and the impact they can make.  I realized that I did not see a book list for these type of books, so I decide to make my own.  So please email me or comment below if you know of anymore that fit this category!



(This post contains affiliated links.)

 

 
 
  
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment